Friday 21 November 2008

Cities

There are lots of places in the world worthy to visit or to live in. There are mass of admirable coasts, fairy valley, breathtaking mountains and so on and so on. But everything I mentioned is made by nature. But there are lots of artificial staff which can delight you. Everybody can see majority of artificial stuff in different cities of the world. They are buildings, palaces, gardens, fountains, towers, works of art and so on.

As for me I have visited enough plaсes and cities, for example I have been in Stockholm, St.Petersburg, Bishkek and much more cities, each of them has its own charm, fascination. I like each. Almost each maybe.

I like European cities such as Stockholm, there are so much appalling architecture, ancient and ultra modern, everybody is civilized and polite.

I like small sea cities such as Eysk, Anapa for atmosphere of holiday and relax.


But I can’t answer to question about my prefer living place. Sure, I’d like to live in San-Chose (it is in selicone valley), but I really don’t sure I will be more happy living there.

No comments: